Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) Job Notification: Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) has invited applications for the Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow posts. The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 13 November 2019.
- Last Date for Application Submission: 13 November 2019
Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS Bhubaneswar) Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 01 November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow Job
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Structural Biology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/ Biophysics/a related area. The ideal candidate has to be well-versed with routine experiments involved in a modern protein crystallography project such as cloning, bacterial expression of recombinant proteins, FPLC-based chromatographic purification of proteins, and protein crystallization, as well as essential biophysical techniques for protein-small molecule interaction studies. Candidates with experience in the field of protein crystallography, as evidenced through publication(s) will be preferred.
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. or equivalent qualification in life sciences and allied subjects (Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Microbiology, etc.) with minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent grade point). Candidates should have also qualified in CSIR/UGC-JRF/Lectureship or DBT-JRF Category-I or II or or UGC-RGNF or ICMR-JRF or DST-INSPIRE or GATE. If the original certificate is not available, the candidate has to provide a photocopy of the original admit card and the particular result page highlighting their roll number, along with the application. Any previous research experience on malaria parasite biology/molecular biology/biotechnology plant biology will be preferable. However, this is not mandatory to apply for this position. Age Limit: The upper age limit of the candidate should be below 28 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can apply for the posts through the offline mode on or before 13 November 2019.