Q: What are the instructions that a candidate should follow while filling online application form for Maharashtra SET 2013 examination to be conducted by University of Pune?
A: Candidate must follow the below mentioned important instructions while filling the online application form for Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for lectureship to be held on 17 February 2013:
- The online application form should be filled through the website of University of Pune, that is, http://setexam.unipune.ac.in. Application through any other will not be considered by the concerned authority.
- Candidate can fill the form online from 11 December 2012 (11 am) to 31 December 2012 (6 pm).
- As the scanned Photo image of maximum size 50 Kb only in JPEG format is needed to upload on the online application form, the applicant must have his scanned photo image on the desktop or in pen drive or CD at the time of filling the form.
- Candidate should have the attested copies of the documents such as Final Year Mark sheet of Master's Degree, Marriage certificate/Gazette Copy (in case of any change in name, Caste Certificate/Validity Certificate (if applicable), Non creamy layer certificate for Medical Certificate for candidates belonging to OBC/DT/NT/SBC and Original SET unit copy of stamped Bank Challan.
- Applicant should sent the above mentioned documents along with the application form in an envelope of size 36 cm x 25 cm with affixed system generated cover page on that to the concerned contact person of the test venue where he/she will appear for the SET examination.
- Application must reach on or before 8 January 2013 till 6 pm.