IBPS is going to conduct the CWE clerks-V Main Examination for the recruitment to the clerical cadre on 2 and 3 January 2016. Here the banking team of jagran josh is providing some important points to be remembered by the candidates while coming for examination.
Carry Essential Documents: Candidates are advised to bring the following things:-
1. Call letter with your recent passport style photograph (which should be the same as uploaded in the online application form) affixed thereon.
2. Photo identity proof such as Passport/PAN Card/ Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer (on official letterhead) or Photo Identity Proof issued by a People’s Representative (on official letterhead)/Identity card issued by a recognized college/University/Aadhar card with photograph/Employee ID in original as well as a photocopy.
3. Please note that Ration Card and E-adhar Card will not be accepted as valid ID proof.
Reach the Venue before 30 minutes: It is very essential for candidates to reach the examination venue before time. Try to reach the place 30 minutes prior to the time of examination. This will help you to avoid all kind of discomfort and problems that may arise while transportation. It is advisable for the appearing candidates to visit the examination center a day before the examination so that you can get an idea about the exact location of the exam center.
Call letter to be surrendered: Bring the call letter along with the photo identity proof in original and a photocopy with you when you come to the venue for the examination. Write your Roll No. & Registration No. on the photocopy of photo identity proof. You will be required to put your left thumb impression clearly and sign clearly in the respective spaces provided on your call letter in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall. You should hand over your call letter along with the photocopy of the photo identity proof duly stapled together to the invigilator in the examination hall, when he collects the call letters from the candidates.
Thumb impression guidelines:
In main examination the Biometric data (left thumb impression) will be captured at the examination venue. With regards to the same, please note the following:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured...etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (left thumb) to be captured is injured /damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre.
Note: Any failure to observe these points will result in non-admittance for the examination.