Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai is looking to recruit candidates for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Inspector of Income Tax and Tax Assistant through sports quota. All such candidates who have represented state or country can apply for Income Tax Mumbai Recruitment 2021 on official website -incometaxmumbai.in latest by 25 August 2021.
It is to be noted that a total of 155 vacancies are available of which 64 are for MTS, 83, for Tax Assistant and 8 for Income Tax Inspector.
Income Tax Department Notification is published in the employment newspaper dated 17 July to 23 July 2021 and on its website incometaxmumbai.gov.in.
Last Date of Application: 25 August 2021
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
- MTS - 64 Posts
- Tax Assistant - 83 Posts
- Inspector of Income Tax - 8 Posts
Income Tax Department Salary:
- MTS - Pay level-1 (Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900)
- Income Tax Inspector - Pay level-7 (Rs. 44900 to Rs.142400)
- Tax Assistant - Pay level-4 (Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100)
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Department MTS, Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant Posts
- MTS - 10th passed
- Income Tax Inspector - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- Tax Assistants - Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Having Data Entry Speed of 8,000 Key depressions per hour
- For Inspector of Income Tax : 18 to 30 years of age
- For Tax Assistant : 18 to 27 years of age
- For Multi Tasking Staff : 18 to 25 years of age
Sportspersons having represented:
- A State or the Country in a National or International Competition in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF or
- The State Schools Team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports as mentioned in PDF or
- Sportsperson who has been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Selection Process for Income Tax Department MTS, Income Tax Inspector & Tax Assistant Posts
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Mumbai Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE on the official website on or before 25 August 2021.