Quizzes on the India Current Affairs section are designed to cover the wide range of national issues and other informations related to India from different segments which are of general human interest. Taking the India Current Affairs Quiz for November 2011 will update you on the latest incidents that occured in India. The quizzes on India Current Affairs will equip you to take all competitive examinations as well.
1. Nabum Tuki was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh on 1 November 2011. He is the__ Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh?
Answer: (a) Seventh
2. Uttarakhand state cabinet on 29 October 2011 cleared Uttarakhand Lokayukta Bill, 2011. Consider the following features of the bill:
i) The Chief Minister of the state, all ministers, MLAs and lower judiciary will be under the purview of Lokayukta.
ii) Judges of the Uttarakhand High Court will not be covered under the purview of Lokayukta.
Choose the right option:
a) Both i and ii are correct.
b) Only i is correct.
c) Only ii is correct.
d) Neither i nor ii is correct.
Answer: (a) Both i and ii are correct.
3. Bengali film Chaplin was selected as the inaugural film at the 11 th edition of River to River Florence Indian Film Festival, 2011, in Florence, Italy scheduled to be held from 2 to 8 December 2011. Who is the director of the movie?
a. Anindo Banerjee
b. Rituporno Ghosh
c. Aparna Sen
d. Basu chatterjee
4. According to a UN study what is India’s rank among a total of 187 countries in terms of Human Development Index?
5. Which cricket journalist bagged the The Hindu Literary Prize for Best Fiction 2011 for his The Sly Company of People Who Care on 30 October 2011?
a. Pradeep Vijayakar
b. Mihir Bose
c. Balbir Dutt
d. Rahul Bhattacharya
6. Name the legendary Bollywood playback singer who entered the Guinness World Records for the most number of single studio recordings.
a. Suchitra Krisnamurthy
b. Lata Mangeshkar
c. Asha Bhosle
d. Shreya Ghoshal
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section. .