Indian Army invited applications for Recruitment Rally scheduled to be at Paradip (Odisha) from 08 October 2017 to 17 October 2017 for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKsT, Soldier Tradesmen. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 September 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 09 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 22 September 2017
- Admit Cards will be available after 23 September 2017
- Recruitment Rally - 08 October 2017 to 17 October 2017
Indian Army Recruitment Rally Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Tradesman
Eligibility Criteria for SGD, ST & Other Posts
- Soldier General Duty (GD)- 10 with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject; In case of Grading System, must have grade which contains 45% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical- Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner) - Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject; Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/ Computer Science/ Electronics & Instrumentation) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ ITI.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (AMC) & Soldier Nursing Assistant (Vet RVC)- 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-science) and English, stipulation of percentage in Class 12 is waived off.
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical - 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12. Should have studied English and Maths/Accounts/Book Keeping in Class 12 or Class 10 and should have secured min 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class 12 or Class 10.
- Soldier Tradesman- 10th Simple Pass/ ITI except for Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th Simple Pass.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017, for SGD, ST & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 09 August 2017 to 22 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Defence Jobs Online