Indian Bank, a leading public sector bank with its headquarters in Chennai, invited online applications for 215 Specialist Officers in various categories. Any Indian citizen who took the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers held on 11 March 2012 and have a valid IBPS score card can apply for the same. A candidate can only apply for only one post at a time.
• Opening date for online registration: 22 August 2012
• Last date for online registration: 5 September 2012
• Opening Date for Fee deposit: 22 August 2012
• Last date for Fee deposit: 5 September 2012
• Last date for Reprint: 20 September 2012
Name of the Posts and the Vacancies
1. Legal Officer (Scale II) : 25 post
2. Computer Officer (IT) (Scale II) : 10 post
3. Rural Development officer/Asst. Manager (AGRI) (Scale I) : 151# post
4. Rahbhasha Adhikari/ Hindi Officer/ Asst. Manager (OL) (Scale I) : 29 post
• Scale II : 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
• Scale I : 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
• The graduation/post graduation should be done from a recognized University by the Government of India. The technical qualifications should be taken from institutions that are accredited by AICTE/recognized by UGC.
• For posts where experience is essential , the experience should be post qualification experience on full time basis.
• The candidates should be proficient in computer skills.
How to Apply
• Students can apply ONLINE to the post.
• The application fee must be paid in cash at any branch of Indian Bank through the challan available on Bank’s website-www.indianbank.in.
• To download challan click here
For further information click here .