Indian Navy MR 2021: Indian Navy has started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) April 22 Batch for Course Commencing April 2022. The candidates holding a qualification of 10th can apply for enrolment as sailors for MR for 300 vacancies (Approximately) in the April 22 Batch from today onwards.i.e. 29 October 2021. The link to the online applications is given below. A total of 300 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process.
The vacancies will be earmarked in a State Wise manner. For the total of 300 vacancies, approximately 1500 candidates will be called for the written exam and Physical Fitness Test. The candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of application: 29 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 November 2021
Indian Navy MR 2021 Vacancy Details
- Matric Recruit - 300 Posts
Indian Navy MR 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the Matriculation Exam from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt of India.
Indian Navy MR 2021 Age Limit - Candidate should be born between 01 April 2002 to 31 Mar 2005
Indian Navy MR 2021 Pay & Allowances
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14, 600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21700 - Rs. 69100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @Rs. 5200/- Per Month plus DA (as applicable).
Indian Navy MR 2021 Selection Criteria
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written test and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates will be undertaken on the basis of the percentage of the qualifying exams. The cut off marks may vary from State to State as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
The question paper will be bilingual and objective type. The question paper will comprise of two sections.i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. The standard of the question paper will be of 10th level. The duration of the exam will be of 30 minutes. All candidates appearing for the written exam would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test
- Qualifying in the Physical Fitness Test is Mandatory.
- PFT will consist of a 1.6 KM run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 Squats and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to apply for Indian Navy MR 2021
Interested candidates can apply online from 29 October to 2 November 2021. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate ready for reference.
- Register yourself on joinindiannavy.gov.in with your email id, if you are not already registered. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail ids and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- Login with the registered email id and click on the current opportunities.
- Click on the Apply Button.
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the submit button make sure all details are correct. All required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Good quality photograph with blue background to be uploaded.