ICW Jobs Notification: Indraprastha College for Women (University of Delhi) has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Assistant and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2019.
- Closing date for submission of application: 30 November 2019
Indraprastha College for Women Vacancy Details:
- Senior Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Assistant: 05 Posts
- MTS-Library Attendant: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Senior Assistant and Other Posts:
- Senior Assistant: Graduate/Post Graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks and working knowledge of computers and Diploma/Certificates in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application /Office Management/Secretarial Practice/Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline with at least 50% marks.
- Junior Assistant: 12th Passed or its equivalent from any recognized board with 50% marks OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Diploma or Certificate course in Office Management/Computer Application/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/Accounts or equivalent. Candidates having a computer typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting.
- MTS-Library Attendant: 10th Passed or its equivalent from any State Education Board or Government recognized and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Senior Assistant, 27 years for Junior Assistant and MTS-Library Attendant (Age relaxation as per the guidelines of University of Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12400/- (Senior Assistant) and Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- (Junior Assistant) and Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- (Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC)
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day – 15 November 2019
Application Procedure for Indraprastha College for Women (ICW) Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with all educational, experience and other certificates to The Principal, Indraprastha College for Women, 31 Sham Nath Marg, Delhi - 110054 latest by 30 November 2019.