Interview Question Lists: Question on your Skills
In an interview, the interviewer is trying to ascertain if you are fit for the job. You need to show that you are skilled for the job. Practice how you would answer these relatively basic questions regarding your skills. Draw up a list if you need noting your strengths and weaknesses. Make sure you highlight the important skills.
Frequently Asked Interview Questions Relating to Skills
- What experience do you have in the industry?
- What job and activities have you done that make you suitable for this position?
- What qualifications / competencies do you have for this job?
- What were your responsibilities at your last position?
- What are your major accomplishments or achievements in your last position?
- Have you had any other kind of training that would make you suitable for this position?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want the job?
- What makes you different from the other candidates?
- What skills do you think are most critical for this job? And how do your skills relate to this?