UPSC Recruitment 2019: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 14 October 2019.
- Commencement of submission of application: 24 September 2019
- Last date of online application submission: 14 October 2019
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Civil) – 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electrical) – 5 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) -4 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Architecture) – 1 Post
ISRO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University. Candidates can check the official notification PDF for more details.
Age Limit – 35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Pay Scale: Level 10 of Pay Matrix
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Online Application Link
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 14 October 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.