ITI Limited, Bengaluru invited online applications for recruitmentto the post of Assistant Executive Engineer and Trainee Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online in the prescribed format on or before 25 September 2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Online Application: 25 September2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hardcopy of filled- in Application: 27 September2018
ITI Limited, Bengaluru Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Executive Engineer– 60 Posts
- Trainee Technical Assistant– 50 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer– During the period of training, stipend of Rs.15000 for 1st year and Rs.16000 for 2nd year will be provided. After successful completion of training, candidates will be inducted in Grade II Pay Scale on tenure basis for a period of 3 Years. [Emoluments Rs. 35673/Month (Basic + VDA + HRA)]
- Trainee Technical Assistant - During the period of training, stipend of Rs.8000 for 1st year and Rs.8500 for 2nd year will be provided. After successful completion of training, candidates will be inducted in Cat E Pay Scale on tenure basis for a period of 3 Years [Emoluments Rs. 17537/Month (Basic + VDA + HRA)]
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Executive Engineer and Trainee Technical AssistantPost
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Executive Engineer- B.E/B.Tech in civil, Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electricals, Telecommunication, Industrial & Production, Information Technology, Chemical, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University/Institute with an aggregate of 60% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates and 58% marks in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD
- Trainee Technical Assistant - Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Civil / Electrical / Mechanical/Chemical with an aggregate marks of 60% for General/OBC candidates and 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Assistant Executive Engineer- 28 years
- Trainee Technical Assistant – 30 Years
How to Apply for ITI Limited, Bengaluru Engineer Post :
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post through the ITI’s Website www.itiltd-india.comon or before 25 September 2018. Candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form submit along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office of the Dy. General Manager – HR, ITI Limited, Regd. & Corporate Office, ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore– 560016latest by27 September2018.
- Assistant Executive Engineer- Rs.300/
- Trainee Technical Assistant - Rs.100/-
No Fee for SC/ST and PWD Candidates