The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released JEE Main Answer Key 2019 and JEE Main Question Paper 2019 on the official website on April 14. As per NTA, students can raise objections against the Answer Key till 11:50 PM today. Objections submitted after the deadline will not be acceptable. The official answer key of JEE Main 2019 consists of the correct answers to questions asked in the entrance exam.
In JEE Main Answer Key 2019, students will see 90 Questions Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) IDs for Paper I and 80 Questions (Mathematics/Aptitude) IDs for Paper II They are in sequential order. The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The National Testing Agency has released the JEE Main Answer Key 2019 on the official website. Here, we are providing the stepwise procedure to get the JEE Main 2019 Answer Key from the official website jeemain.nic.in.
The papers I, II of JEE Main 2019 were conducted in 10 shifts (2 shifts per day) at 470 centres from 7 April to 12 April for which 9, 58, 619 registered.
Steps to raise objections against JEE Main Answer Key 2019:
1. Go to the official website i.e., jeemain.nic.in
2. Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
3. Click on the link ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
4. To challenge any answer, students will have to use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
5. After clicking the desired option, both for Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics for paper I and Mathematics/Aptitude IDs for Paper II scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
6. Now, upload supporting documents by clicking on ‘Choose File’.
Note: All documents to be put in a single .pdf file
7. Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
8. Pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
9. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your processing fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
10. In case the challenge is found correct, then the processing fee will be refunded in the same account.
The candidates who will qualify JEE Main will be eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019, which is the next level for admissions to Indian Institute of Technology (IITs). Only candidates who will qualify JEE Advanced 2019 will be shortlisted for final admissions to IITs. However, the successful candidates of JEE Main 2019 can take admission in different NITs, GFTIs and IIITs through JoSAA counselling.