The best approach for UPJEE (POLYTECHNIC) Exam is to revise the things as many times as possible. There are very limited syllabus and course content so keep the things in tandem and give it your best shot. Start with checking out the previous year question paper, which will mirror your strength and weakness. The next step is to formulate a roadmap till your exam. So that you would have the clear cut picture of your preparation level and exam date. A candidate is expected to have a disciplined way of study which means consistency and continuity.
The basic strategy to tackle this exam includes:
- Through study and understanding of Science, English and Math books from class 9 to 12.
- Practice more and more reasoning questions from the book which will increase your accuracy and time efficiency.
- Focus and devote more time on the subject in which you struggle.
- For Current happenings and general knowledge, try to develop a habit of reading the newspaper (Hindi/English) everyday and make a short note of the main news from every section which is mentioned above. For quick recap the news you can visit https://www.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs.
- Above all disciplined way of study is essential.