Jammu and Kashmir Bank (J&K Bank) has uploaded the JK Bank Banking Associate Admit Card 2020 on its official website today i.e. on 23 December 2020. All candidates who have applied for JK Bank Banking Associate Recruitment 2020 can download JK Banking Associate Admit Card from the official website jkbank.com by entering Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth from 23 December to 31 December 2020.
JK Bank Banking Associate Admit Card Link is also given below. The candidates can download JK Bank Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
How to Download JK Bank Banking Associate Admit Card 2020 ?
- Go to the official website of JK Bank.i.e. jkbank.com.
- Click on the 'Career' Section, given on the homepage.
- Now, click on 'CALL LETTER FOR ONLINE EXAMINATIOIN OF BANKING ASSOCIATES'
- A new page will open - https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/jkbanbamar20/cloea_dec20/login.php?appid=4f68b3f6151e7084a7f5a7b109217891
- Enter your credentials and click on the 'Login' button.
- Jkbank admit card will be displayed.
- Download JK Bank BA Admit Card 2020
Candidates will be required to carry JK Bank Admit Card along with Photo ID in original bearing the same name as it appears on the call letter/ application form and a photocopy of photo-identity proof.
The online Exam will be held on 01, 02 , 03, 05, 09, 10, 17, 24 and 31 January 2021.
JK Bank Banking Associate Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted in online mode in venues in UT of J&K and in other cities. There will 100 objective-type questions on English Language (30 questions of 30 Marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions of 35 Marks) and Reasoning Ability (35 questions of 35 Marks). Each section will be given 20 minutes to complete the test. 0.25 shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
JK Bank Banking Associate Selection Process:
Selection will be made on the basis of merit of overall marks obtained in written examination.
J & K Bank is a semi-govt bank. The had had published the recruitment notification to 1500 vacant posts of Banking Associate/Clerk in the month of July 2020.