JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Online Application Last Date Again Extended: Apply Now for 580 Driver, Technical Officer, RA, JE & Other Posts @jkssb.nic.in (Advt 05/2020)
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Onlne Application Last Date Again Extended for 580 Vacancies against advertisement number 05/2020 for the post of Driver, Technical Officer, Junior Engineer and Other Posts. Check JKSSB Application Process 2020, JKSSB 2020 Eligibility, JKSSB 2020 Educational Qualification and Other Details Here.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021: J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has again extended the online application last date for recruitment to the post of Driver, Technical Officer, RA, JE & Others after receiving again multiple representations from the candidates and The Higher Education Department Vide Letter Number HE/Coll.ENG/2021/718 dated 16-02-2021. In light of the above, the board has decided to extend the online application for various posts till 27 February 2021.
This is the fourth time the board has extended the online application last date. Earlier, the board had extended the last date till 20 February 2021 after receiving multiple representations from the candidates. Initially, the last date of the application was 20 January 2021.
Those who have not yet completed their online applications are advised to complete their applications as soon as possible. The board has clearly stated that this is the last/final extension for filling of online application forms and thereafter no more requests in this regard shall be entertained.
The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only. The Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set in English only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. The candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria, selection criteria, age limit, selection criteria, salary and other details here.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18 January 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 27 February 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Science & Technology - 11 Posts
- ARI and Training - 35 Posts
- Law, Justice and Parliaments - 44 Posts
- Public Works (R& B) Department -490 Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Driver-II: Matriculation with the holder of Driving License of HGV/PSV.
- Technical Officer: Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Communication /Renewable Energy/Computer Engineering Stream.
- Research Assistant: First Class Masters Degree in any branch of Science/Mathematics /Statistics or First Class Masters Degree in Engineering from any recognized University.
- Driver GradeII: Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2, having valid HGV/PSV Driving License.
- Junior Engineer(Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/Indian University; Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical): Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Recognized University; Degree in Mechanical Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India.
- Draftsman(Civil): Draftsman Training Course Certificate/Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Draftsman(Mechanical): Two years of Draftsman Training Course Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute.
- Works Supervisor: Matric pass or it's equivalent from any recognized Board or University and ITI Certificate in Building Construction or Carpentry Trade.
- Proof Reader, V-Copy Holder: Graduate from a recognized university.
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online at jkssb.nic.in on or before 27 February 2021. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 350/-
- Payment Mode: only online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit cards