The Human Resource Development Group of CSIR will be conducting Joint CSIR UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) in 6 subjects under the faculty of Science & Technology for determining the eligibility for Lectureship and for the award of JRF. For the convenience of students, HRD Group issued certain guidelines for the candidates who will be applying online for the test till 2 March 2013. A few of those directions are enlisted here:
- Aspirants should go through Information Bulletin and Detailed Notification and be sure about their eligibility. They should also download Challan Performa for application fee and submit it before applying online
- Jott down the Subject name, Exam Centre, Date of Birth, Marks obtained (in relevant subject of MSc/Equivalent Exam based on Revised Educational Eligibility Criteria), Challan details (Bank name, Branch/city name, Branch code, Journal No. challan date etc.) before logging in for online application.
Note: Only half an hour will be given to the candidate for submitting online application else the Session will expire and they will have to re-fill the Application Form.
- Candidate should make sure not to submit dummy applications details with same challan number, as it will be treated ‘multiple applications’ leading to rejection of both the applications
- Candidates should follow the instructions carefully and submit application form in the format given on the website.
- Once you have successfully submitted your application form, download it and take a print out on A4 size. Make sure not to modify the application using word, excel, etc as otherwise application will be rejected.
- Candidates should not staple the requisite documents mentioned in the notification along with application form instead they should use paper clips only.
- Candidate should keep a photocopy of sides of the completed Application Form (hard copy), Certificate of Postage, Challan copy (as a proof of fee deposit) and three identical copies of the passport size photographs which has been affixed on the Application Form.
- CSIR will release name of the registered candidates tentatively on 13 May 2013. In case, a candidate does not find his/ her name on the list should send photocopy of completely filled in Online application form along with UPC (or proof of despatch /undertaking by the candidate that he/she has submitted the application form) before the notified date to appear in the examination
For more information, please visit http://184.108.40.206/jrf/online/index.jsp