Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020 on its website.i.e.kpsc.kar.nic.in. Candidates appeared in KPSC Assistant Controller Exam 2020 can check the answer key on the official website of Karnataka PSC.
Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Exam 2020 was held on 17 August 2020 between 2:00 PM TO 4:00 PM at various exam centres of the state. The commission has uploaded set wise Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020 on its website for recruitment to the post in SAAD Group A Category.
Candidates can go through the Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020 and raise objections if any by 27 August 2020 followed by the steps given below. Candidates can directly download Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020 and Objection Application Form by clicking on the provided hyperlinks.
How to Raise Objections Against Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020?
- Go to the official website.i.e.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Click on Karnataka PSC Assistant Controller Answer Key 2020flashing on the homepage.
- A new window will be opened.
- Candidates are required to click on objection format of Paper 1 or paper 2, for which they want to raise objections.
- Then, an application will be opened.
- Candidates are required to download the application form and take a printout of it.
- Candidate needs to enclose objections, self-attested copy of Admission Ticket for verification.
- The objection to the Key-Answer shall be accompanied by supporting materials from standard reference books.
- Candidate needs to mention the Question number and Register number on each page of the supporting reference material.
- The candidate will have to pay Rs. 50/- per question in the form of IPO/DD drawn in favour of the “Secretary, Karnataka Public Service Commission,” without which the objection shall not be considered.
- Candidates will have to submit their representations/objections to the Office of Karnataka Public Service Commission on or before 5:30 P.M. of 27 August 2020. After that, no application will be considered.