Kendriya Hindi Sansthan, Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates for admission in various part time one-year evening courses 2014. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 24 July 2013.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24 July 2014
- Date of Entrance examination: 27 July 2013
Courses on offer: Part time Evening courses
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication
- PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice
- Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics
- Post MA Applied Hindi Linguistics Advance Diploma
- For PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication: Candidate should be a Graduate.
- For PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice: Candidate should be a Graduate.
- For Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics: Candidate should be a Post Graduate.
- For Post MA Advance Diploma Applied Hindi Linguistics: MA Linguistics/applied Linguistics or Post MA Diploma in applied Linguistics or equivalent.
- For PG Diploma in Journalism & Communication: Rs.20500/-
- For PG Diploma in Translation Theory and Practice: Rs.8000/-
- For Post MA Diploma in Applied Hindi Linguistics: Rs.8000/-
- For Post MA Advance Diploma Applied Hindi Linguistics: Rs. 8000/-
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made based on candidate’s performance in the written test, followed by personal interview, to be conducted by the institute.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may obtain the prescribed application forms in person on cash payment of Rs 200/- or by sending a bank draft of Rs 250 drawn in favor of Secretary, Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Mandal, New Delhi, on all working days.
- The duly filled in and completed application form, along with all requisite enclosures, should be submitted latest by 24 July 2013.
- Separate application from should be submitted for each course.
For further information, please Visit: www.hindisansthan.org