Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 Admit Card: Kerala High Court has released the admit card for Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Exam on its website. Candidates who have successfully qualified for Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Mains Exam can now download their admit cards through the official website of Kerala High Court.i.e.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
The main (written) exam (Common for NCA & Regular Vacancies) will be held at Emakulam on 31 July 2021 and 1 August 2021. The candidates can check the schedule and venue on the allotted admit cards. Candidates can download Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Admit Card by following the easy steps given below.
- Visit the official website of Kerala High Court.i.e.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Admission Ticket Available - Kerala Judicial Service Main (Written) Examination - 2020’ flashing on the homepage.
- Enter your user id/roll number/registration, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Admit Cardwill be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Admit Cardand save it for future reference.
Kerala Judicial Service 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
Kerala Judicial Service Main Exam will consist of 4 papers, each carrying 100 marks at a total of 400 marks. Each paper will be for 3 hours. The number of candidates of viva-voce shall not ordinarily exceed three times of the number of notified candidates.
Kerala Judicial Service Mains 2020 Syllabus
- Paper - 1 - English Grammar, General Essays (two), Translation of Malayalam, Depositions/Documents to English and Vice - Versa, Precis Writing.
- Paper -2 - Part A: Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Limitation Act, Specific Relief Act, Easements Act, Kerala Building (Lease and Rent Control) Act, Hindu Succession Act, Indian Succession Act - Parts V, VI & X, Dissolution of Muslim Marriage Act.
Part B - Kerala Court Fees and Suits Valuation Act, Kerala Stamp Act, Kerala State Legal State Services Authorities Act. The Kerala Panchayath Raj Act - Ch. X, XI, XXIA & XXIII Kerala Municipality Act - Ch. IX, X, XXIV & XXV, Negotiable Instruments Act and Registration Act.
- Paper 3: Indian Penal Code, Indian Evidence Act, Akbari Act, Negotiable Instruments Act - Ch. XVII. The protection of women from Domestic Violence Act.
Part B - Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, Kerala Police Act, Probation of offenders Act, Forest Act, NDPS Act.
- Paper 4: Part A: Code of Civil Procedure, Civil Rules of Practice, Kerala Civil Courts Act, Order in Interlocutory Application/Framing of issues/judgement writing (Civil).
Part B: Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminal Rules of Practice, Framing of charges/order in criminal miscellaneous petitions/judgement writing (Criminal).