KUK Recruitment 2020: Kurukshetra University (KUK) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching & Non Teaching Staff in Yammuna Nagar and Karnal. Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- Last date for submission of application for Karnal: 15 days (15 July 2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Last date for submission of application for Yamuna Nagar: 10 days (10 July 2020) from the date of publication of this advertisement.
KUK Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Web Developer: 1 Post
- Software Developer: 1 Post
- Design: 1 Post
- Programmer: 1 Post
- Sports Coaches: 2 Posts
- Security Officer: 1 Post
- Bus Driver: 3 Posts
- Warden: 2 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman: 1 Post
- Office Manager: 3 Posts
- Office Cum Account Assistant: 3 Posts
- Office Assistant cum Computer: 3 Posts
- Store Assistant: 3 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 3 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 3 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 3 Posts
- Helper/Support Staff: 6 Posts
- Principal - 1 Post
- Assistant Professor - 10 Posts
- Teaching of Science- 4 Posts
- Social Science - 5 Posts
- Mathematics - 4 Posts
- Life Sciences - 3 Posts
- English - 4 Posts
- Economics - 1 Post
- Physical Education: 3 Posts
- Fine Arts: 3 Posts
- Performing Arts (Music/Dance Theater)- 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Posts
- Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Posts - MA in concern subject with 55% M.Ed./MA (Education), B.Ed. 55% Net/PhD in education or in the relevant subject.
- Non-Teaching Staff Posts (Yamuna Nagar) - As per AICTE/Kurukshetra University norms.
How to apply for KUK Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to take a copy of the application for future reference.