Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Last Date Extended for 367 Office Assistant and Other Posts: Apply Online @mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court (MHC) is hiring 367 Office Assistant,Chobdar, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant, Apply on mhc.tn.gov.in.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification: Madras High Court (MHC) or High Court of Madras has extended the last date of online application for the post of Office Assistant, Chobdar, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer & Library Attendant. Candidates who have not submitted their application are advised to apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 through official website i.e. mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 28 April 2021.
- Last date for online submission of application: 21 April 2021
- Last date for remittance of fee, by Challan through Bank - 23 April 2021
Madras High Court Vacancy Details
- Office Assistant - 310
- Chobdar - 40
- Cook - 01
- Waterman - 01
- Room Boy - 04
- Watchman - 03
- Book Restorer - 02
- Library Attendant - 06
Madras High Court Salary:
Pay Level – 1 Rs.15,700 – 50,000
Eligibility Personal for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts
- Pass in VIII Standard or its equivalent
- For the post of Office Assistant, preference will be given for the persons having valid LMV driving licence / experience in cooking / experience in house-keeping
- For Others / Unreserved categories - 18 to 30 years
- SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes - 18 to 35 years
- For In-Service candidates (Fulltime member or approved / unapproved probationer of the Madras High Court Service or Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service or Puducherry Judicial Subordinate Service) - 18 to 45 years
Selection Process for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Common Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test (Interview).
How to Apply for Madras High Court Office Assistant and Other Posts Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested and eligible persons can apply online on mhc.tn.gov.in on or before 21 April 2021.
- BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR - Rs.500/- per post
- SC, ST, Differently Abled Persons and Destitute Widows of all castes - No Fee