MAT Eligibility Criteria 2021: All about Age, Qualification, No. of Attempts
MAT 2021 exam eligibility criteria describe the set of rules adhering to which candidates can apply for the MAT Exam. Read the eligibility criteria as announced by AIMA for appearing in the MAT exam
MAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria: AIMA MAT is a standardized management entrance test taken by those candidates who want to pursue management courses in colleges across India. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) exam is a gateway for admission to more than 600 B-schools in the country. The test is held four times in a calendar year - February, May, September and December. Any candidate who wants to undertake the MAT exam must assure they meet the eligibility requirement of the management test.
The eligibility criteria for MAT exam has remained unchanged over the years, and is likely to remain the same this year as well. However, to make it easy for you to go through the important points, we bring to you the detailed information on the Eligibility criteria for MAT Exam 2021:
MAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the Eligibility Criteria that you must know before applying for the MAT 2021 MBA entrance exam:
• There is no age restriction to appear for the MAT 2021 exam
• Candidates must fulfill one of the following requirements to appear for the MAT February 2021 exam:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university
2. A professional degree like CA/ICWA/CS, or
3. Should be in the final year of Graduation (Have to submit final proof of Graduation Mark-sheet before admission)
• The percentage of marks secured by the candidate will be calculated as per the policies followed by the respective Institution or University.
• If the respective Institution or University awards CGPA/Grades, in that case it will be converted to percentage of marks in accordance with the participating management college’s eligibility criteria.
You can also read: All about May MAT 2021 Exam
Mere fulfilment of the minimum MAT 2021 eligibility criteria is not an assurance to the candidate’s selection in a management institute accepting MAT score for admission.
AIMA has mentioned in its prospectus that the a candidates must maintain a valid phone number and a unique email account throughout the MAT Exam process, and it should not change during this period.
It is confirmed by AIMA that Graduates in any discipline or those who are in their final year of Graduation can apply for the MAT exam. If you hold a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years duration in any discipline, you are eligible to apply and appear for the exam.
Those who are awaiting their final year results of Graduation will be granted provisional admission to the MBA programme if they get shortlisted by the B-school on the basis of MAT score. However, they need to submit a certificate from the Registrar/Principle of the College stating that the candidate has completed all the prerequisites for getting the Bachelor’s Degree on the certificate issue date.
The MAT Score card issued to the candidates can be considered for admission in any B-school of India.
For more information about the MAT 2021 exam, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com. To receive regular updates about the MBA news, colleges, exams and events, subscribe to our newsletter. Please fill in your Name, Email, Mobile No. and never miss out on any important notification.
Also Read: About MAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Analysis – Click Here