MAT 2021 Result: AIMA has declared the MAT 2021 Result for the February session exam at mat.aima.in on 2nd April 2021. MAT CT, IBT, and PBT mode exams were conducted this year on different dates from 20th February till 24th March 2021. The IBT mode exam was conducted from Home to curtail the spread of COVID19 pendamic. Candidates can visit the official website and enter their registration number and date of birth in order to download the MAT 2021 Result. The direct link to download MAT scorecard is also provided below:
AIMA conducted CBT mode exam in two phases adhering to the social distancing norm and to curb further spread of COVID19. However, to facilitate interested aspirants to appear for the exam, AIMA conducted PBT mode exam for those surfacing internet connectivity issues at home. Candidates are advised to keep MAT 2021 registration number and roll number ready to access the result from the official website.
Read on to find out how to download the AIMA MAT 2021 Scorecard in this article:
Steps to download MAT 2021 Scorecard
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to download the scorecard:
- Visit the official website mat.aima.in
- Click on the 'Download' tab
- Click on 'MAT Result' option provided under the 'Download' tab
- After visiting the link mentioned above, enter your Roll Number and Registration Number, i.e. MAT 2021 Feb session
- In case you don't remember your Roll. no. then click on the 'Forgot Roll Number' tab mentioned below. You will be redirected to another window
- Mention the correct details and click on 'Submit' option on either of the windows shown above
- Your AIMA MAT Scorecard will be displayed on the screen, take a printout of the same and keep it safe for future reference
*The AIMA MAT scorecard will be sent to the candidates by normal post as well. In case of non-receipt a request for duplicate score card can be made after the results are declared.
What to Check in the MAT 2021 Scorecard?
It is important that after you download the MAT scorecard, all the details provided in the scorecard must be accurate and true. Candidates should check for these particulars to ensure that the scorecard that they have downloaded meets the established standards of the AIMA. Here are all the important pointer you should look out for in your MAT Scorecard:
- Test month and year should be accurate
- Registration number should match the one provided in your admit card
- Personal details such as: Name, Gender, Father's name, DOB, Category, Mother's Name should be correctly mentioned
- Percentile of all the five subjects starting from Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, and Indian & Global Environment should be provided.
- Check for the composite score and percentile on the scorecard.
- Finally, cross verify the validity of your scorecard which is one year from the date of the MAT exam result. Example: If you appeared for the MAT exam in the month of Feb 2021, your scorecard will be valid till Feb 2022 for admission purpose.
MAT Exam Result on SMS
Candidates can also choose to retrieve the result of MAT Exam via SMS.
In the Quick Link section, choose ‘Result on SMS’ option and send an SMS as: MATS FORMNO DOB(ddmmyy) to 54242. Candidate will receive an SMS on their registered mobile number. The SMS service and number is applicable for all the Phone Operators.
How to receive MAT 2021 Scorecard
It is very easy to retrieve the MAT scorecard for the future reference. Here are the steps that the MAT exam takers can follow to download the Scorecard. Candidate can download his/her score card with his 6 digits Registration Form Number and 9 digits Roll NO from AIMA website. AIMA will also send a copy of the scorecards to the candidates by normal post during the last week of Feb/March. In case of non-receipt a request for duplicate score card can be made after April 2021. Candidates shall remain informed that Validity of the MAT score is for that particular session for most MI’s is one year.
Duplicate MAT Exam Scorecard
Duplicate scorecards requested up to 45 days of declaration of result will be free of cost. Duplicate scorecard can be obtained by sending the following documents to AIMA. Exam takers can provide an application on plain paper requesting for a duplicate Score Card.
Photocopy of the lower half of the Admit Card, which was handed over at the test centre duly signed by the invigilator Or Some Govt ID proof.
Self-addressed envelope having:
- a) Size 24 cms x 12 cms (approx)
- b) Candidate's address written in capitals
- c) Postage stamp of Rs. 40/- affixed on it.
Candidates must send their documents on the address provided below if they wish to receive the duplicate scorecard:
Manager – CMS
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110003
For more information about the MAT exam, you can visit the official website of the All India Management Association (AIMA).