MAT 2020 Registration (May Session): AIMA begins the registration for the May 2020 exam from 6th March 2020 onwards. Aspirants interested to apply for the May session MAT exam must visit the official website to register online for the MAT MBA entrance exam. MAT 2020 application forms are available at mat.aima.in, alternatively you can also click on the direct link provided below to conveniently access the MAT 2020 application form. The MAT 2020 PBT exam is scheduled for 16th May 2020. Take a look at the MAT 2020 exam schedule here:
MAT 2020 entrance test is conducted by AIMA / All India Management Association and is held four times in a year i.e. February, May, September and December months. Generally, the registration process for each of the MAT exam begins at least a month in advance.
Books for Exam Preparation:
To help MBA aspirants who are interested in applying for MAT exam 2020, we have listed down the key points related to online and offline registration process. Candidates can read these points and complete the MAT registration process 2020 easily.
MAT 2020 Registration - Know how to apply
MAT 2020 online registration process generally begins a month before the exam is scheduled. This gives ample time to the aspirants to complete the online registration process and also upload the necessary documents required for the registration. For the May session exam, the last date to register is 10th May (PBT mode) and 26th April (CBT mode) exam. Find out the steps to register for the MAT 2020 exam here.
MAT 2020 - Online Registration
To register for MAT 2020 online, candidates can follow the simple steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit official website of AIMA MAT i.e. https://mat.aima.in/feb20/register-online
- Step 2: Click on the link for ‘Online Registration by Candidates for May 2020 MAT'
- Step 3: Fill in your personal information details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Step 4: Click submit to register yourself on MAT 2020 website
P.S: Candidates are advised to only provide email id and mobile number which would be active during the entire exam season, as all important communication related to MAT 2020 exam would be sent to them.
AIMA MAT 2020: How to fill the Application form
Once you are successfully registered for MAT 2020 exam, you will have to provide important details or information related to the exam. You can follow the directions given below to complete this stage easily.
- Mode of Exam: In this field you will have to select the mode through which you want to take up MAT 2020 exam i.e. paper-based test or computer based test
- Test Centre: Candidate will also have to list down two preferred test centres for MAT exam, where s/he is comfortable appearing for the test
- Personal Details: Here’s where you will have to provide your personal details i.e. Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Nationality, Category, Address, City, State/ UT, Contact Number
- Photo ID Proof: You have to give the Photo Id proof which you will take along with you to the exam centre
- Educational Qualifications: Here, you will have to provide your educational details i.e. Class 10 percentage, Class 12 percentage, Degree Name and status of degree i.e. passed / appeared / result awaited.
- MBA Colleges to apply to through MAT score: Here, you will have to pick five MBA Colleges in India that accept MAT exam score. Candidates have to select the MI / Management Institute Code from the list of participating institutes.
AIMA MAT Important Document Uploading
The next step in the online registration process for MAT exam is uploading of relevant documents i.e. Photograph and Signature. The specifications for the same are given in the table below:
Passport Size Coloured Photograph
Between 20KB and 75KB
Between 5KB and 50KB
MAT 2020 Application Fees
The next step in the MAT online registration process is the payment of fees. The MAT 2020 application fee can be paid online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking options. As of May 2020, the MAT entrance test fee for either online or offline mode, is Rs 1550/-.whereas for both CBT and PBT the fee is Rs. 2,650/-.
|Mode of MAT Exam||Exam Fee (in Rs.)|
|Paper Based Test(PBT)||1550/-|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||1550/-|
|Both PBT & CBT||2650/-|
Apply for MAT Exam on Paytm Now
All India Management Association (AIMA) is the first MBA exam conducting body to collaborate with the Paytm for the online registration of the MAT exam. Candidates interested to apply for either or both PBT and CBT MAT 2020 exam can log on to their Paytm account to register for the MBA entrance exam.
The MAT 2020 registration process for the May session (CBT and PBT) might go live soon for all the aspirants. However, Paytm announcement came on 19th November for the candidates that AIMA has also opened the online registration through digital platform as well. It should be noted that AIMA has discontinued the offline registration process, hence; candidates will be required to opt for online registration only either through the official website of AIMA www.mat.aima.in or through Paytm.
For detailed information regarding MAT 2020 Exam, keep visiting mba.jagranjosh.com
Also Read: About MAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About MAT Exam Analysis – Click Here