MP Board Class 10 Mathematics Exam 2019: Important Resources and Preparation Tips
Check the last minute revision tips for MP Board Class 10 Mathematics Exam 2019. Also get important resources like Model Question Paper, Marking Scheme, Blueprint and Exam’s Answer sheets of meritorious students.
As per MP Board Class 10th Time Table 2019, the Mathematics exam has been scheduled to be conducted on 5th March. Here we are providing important resources and tips which will help you to score more than the expected marks in upcoming board exams 2019.
Important Preparation Tips:
- Revise all the important formulae and concepts.
- Solve previous years’ question papers to get familiar with the paper pattern and difficultly level.
- Devote more time to heavily weighted chapters as per the blueprint of MP Board Class 10.
- Don’t start any new topic at the last minute.
Tips to attempt the MP Board Class 10 Mathematics Question Paper 2019:
1. First go through the complete MP Board Class 10 Maths paper 2019 once and categorize the questions as easy, moderate & tough in your mind.
2. Make a rough time management for various sections and questions you will attempt in the paper.
3. Keep you rough work clean and understandable.
4. Write your answers as per marks allotted to questions.
5. Keep 15-20 minutes margin time to re-check your answers in the end.
1. MP Board Class 10 Mathematics Model Question Paper:
Check the latest blueprint including paper pattern, evaluation scheme and unit-wise marks distribution. Also download the four sets of model papers based through the link provided below:
2. MP Board Class Answer sheets of meritorious students:
Being a class topper is a dream of almost every school student. If you are in High school then you must be looking ahead to crack the exam with excellent marks or even becoming the topper. Download the topper’s answer sheets of MP Board class 10th Mathematics Exam 2017 through the link provided below: