While preparing for the MP board class 12 Biology exam, one needs to learn about important concepts from which questions have been frequently asked in the previous years’ board question papers. For this, you need to go through previous years’ papers of class 12 Biology. After going through the previous year board question papers one can easily understand the level of the questions picked for the board exams.
In this article, we are providing the previous years’ question papers for MP Board Class 12 Biology from year 2015 to 2017. All the MP Board Class 12 Biology question papers are made available in PDF format which students may download and solve to assess their preparation level.
Find below the links to download the MP Board Class 12 Biology Question Papers of past years:
Why students should solve the previous year question papers?
In order to write a Solving previous year papers is very crucial for students for the following significant reasons:
- It helps to understand the pattern followed in the board exams. You get an idea of the weightage allotted to different topics so as to make a preparation strategy in accordance with the same.
- It helps you understand what kind of questions are asked from each topic.
- You may prepare the right plan for time management which you will follow on the exam day.
- Knowing the pattern and format of the question paper in advance helps you in solving the paper smoothly on the main day, increasing your speed and accuracy to write the paper.
- Solving the previous year board exam papers helps to boost your confidence. Because if you are able to solve the questions that were actually asked in the previous years, you are obvious to feel well prepared for your exams as well.
MP Board Class 12 Biology question papers given here will be quite helpful not only to understand the question paper format but to assess your preparedness for the final exams as well.
Tips for Biology exam preparation:
- Solve previous year papers and that too in limited time.
- Give time for the topics you feel difficult.
- Focus on the conceptual problems.
- Learn the difficult biological terminologies by writing them on paper many times.
- Biology being a theoretical subject may need multiple time readings to grasp any particular information.
- Create step-wise summaries in your own words for vital topics or write down various topics point-wise.
- Produce flowcharts to effectively bear in mind processes.
- Practise diagrams and labelling. They fetch you most of the marks.
- Write definitions the same as in textbook.
- Revise as much as you can.
To read more of such useful articles for MP Board Class 10 and Class 12 Exams, click here.