MP High Court Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) will start online application process for recruitment of Driver, Peon/ Watchman/ Water-man, Gardener & Sweeper on 13 November 2021 instead of 09 November 2021. Candidates will be required to submit their application, MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021, can submit their application on or before 28 November 2021 on mphc.gov.in. The number of vacancies are also revised for Ashoknagar district.
A total of 708 vacancies are notified of which 69 are for Driver Posts, 475 for Peon, 51 for Gardener and 113 for Sweeper Posts. Candidates who would successfully apply for the posts w ill be called for interview. More details on MPHC Recruitment are given below:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 09 November 2021 from 12 PM
- Last date for submission of online application: 24 November 2021
MP High Court Group D Vacancy Details
- Driver - 69
- Peon/ Watchman/ Water-man - 475
- Gardener - 51
- Sweeper - 113
MP High Court Group D Eligibility Criteria
- Driver - Candidate should be 10th class passed and possess Light Moter Vehicle Driving License
- Peon/ Watchman/ Water-man, Sweeper and Gardener - 8th class passed
MP High Court Age Limit:
- General Male - 18 to 40 years
- Reserved Categories and Female - 18 to 45 years
Selection Criteria for MP High Court Group D Posts
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of interview round of 30 marks
How to apply for MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2021 ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 09 November to 24 November 2021 by following steps:
- Go to official website - mphc.gov.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment/Result’Button
- Now, click on ‘click on-online Application Forms/Admit Card’
- After that, you will find three options - Advertisement, Registration and Application.
- Read all the instructions under ‘Advertisement’and then click on ‘Registration’ link and register using mobile number and email ID
- Now, fill the ‘Application’ using registration details
- After filling the application form,pay the Application Fee
MP High Court Application Fee
- General Category/ candidates from other States: Rs.216.70.
- SC/ ST/ OBC of MP: Rs.116.70.
Latest Government Jobs: