Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invited application for recruitment to 123 posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 February 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 January 2015
- Closing Date for Registration:13 February 2015
- Online Examination for the post: 02 & 03 August 2015
- Date for download of admit card: 10 July 2015 to 31 July 2015
Details of Post
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 23 Posts
- Forest Ranger: 100 Posts
Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduate (Bachelor's Degree) in concerned Discipline.
Age limit: Between 21 to 28 years
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP Rs.5400/-
- Forest Ranger: Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.3600/-
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online through www.mponline.gov.in/ www.mppsc.nic.in/ www.mppsc.com from 14 January 2015 (12:00 Hours) and Registration close on 13 February2015 (up to 12:00 Hours).