NAL Recruitment 2021: National Aerospace Laboratories, NAL, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant, Technical Officer, Senior Technical Officer I & Senior Technical Officer II for 43 vacancies. NAL has advertised two different recruitment advertisements (Nos. 3/2021 and 4/2021). Interested candidates can apply through the separate online application form provided on the official website of NAL, nal.res.in on or before 21 May 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 May 2021
NAL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Technical Assistant – 19 Posts
- Technical Officer - 1 Post
- Senior Technical Officer I - 2 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer II - 4 Posts
- Technician - 17 Posts
- Fitter - 6 Posts
- Turner - 1 Post
- Machinist - 3 Posts
- Electrician - 1 Post
- Electronic Mechanic (Ex-servicemen-1) - 1 Posts
- Draughtsman - 2 Posts
- Painter - 1 Post
- Electroplater - 1 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker- 1 Post
NAL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Assistant – Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics & Communication/Computer Science/BCA/Electronics instrumentation & control engineering/metallurgy/metallurgical engineering/technology or B.Sc. in computer science/diploma in Hotel Management of at least 3 years full-time duration or at least 2 years full-time duration in cases of lateral admission in Diploma Courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area/field.
- Technical Officer -B.E./B.Tech. Or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 55% Marks.
- Senior Technical Officer I - B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace or Aeronautical with 55% marks from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Aircraft Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Design and Manufacturing Standards in the Aircraft industry.
- Senior Technical Officer II -B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering/Production/Industrial/Aerospace/Electrical Engineering/Electronics & Communication/Materials Engineering with 55% Marks from a recognized University with 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
- Turner- SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Turner trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Turner trade
OR 2 years full-time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Turner trade.
- Machinist - SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Machinist trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Machinist
trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Machinist trade.
- Electrician - SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate in Electrician trade OR National / State Trade Certificate in Electrician
trade OR 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognised Institution in Electrician trade.
NAL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Technical Assistant – 28 years
- Technical Officer - 30 years
- Senior Technical Officer I - 35 years
- Senior Technical Officer II - 40 years
NAL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35400/-
- Technical Officer - Rs. 44900/-
- Senior Technical Officer I - Rs. 56100/-
- Senior Technical Officer II - Rs. 67700/-
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 21 May 2021. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.