National Capital Region Planning Board (NCRPB), New Delhi Jobs Notification: NCRPB, New Delhi has invited applications for Chief Regional Planner, Assistant Director (Tech.) Planning Assistant, Assistant Grade-II (UDC) posts. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 26 August 2019.
- Employment News Week. 10 August – 16 August 2019
Important Dates for NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application: 26 August 2019
Vacancy Details of NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Vacancies– 04 Posts
- Chief Regional Planner – 01 Post
- Assistant Director (Tech.) – 01 Post
- Planning Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant Grade-II (UDC) – 01 Post
Eligibility Conditions for NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Chief Regional Planner – (i) B. Arch/ B.E. (Civil)/ Bachelor of Planning/ M.A. (Geography) and Post Graduate Degree in Urban/ Regional Planning. (ii) 15 years’ experience in the field of town and regional planning in a local body or in Government/ Govt. undertaking or in a recognized institution, out of which at least 5 years in preparation and implementation of urban/regional/town & country planning and monitoring of infrastructure projects. Desirable: Fellow of Institute of Town Planners (F.I.T.P.).
• Assistant Director (Tech.) – BA (Hons.) Economics with Masters in Economics with minimum 55% marks. Preferential: Candidates having diploma / degree in demography will be given preference.
• Planning Assistant – Diploma in Engineering (Civil)/ Diploma in Architecture of three years full time duration or equivalent with minimum 55% marks. Preferential: Candidate with 2 years experience in GIS, Urban Planning and working experience in GIS Softwares.
• Assistant Grade-II (UDC) – Graduation in any subject with typing speed of 30 W.P.M. in English/ 25 W.P.M. in Hindi and knowledge of computer operation. Preferential: Preference would be given to those having good speed for typing/shorthand both in Hindi/English.
Age Limits (as on closing date)
- Chief Regional Planner – Maximum 50 years
- Assistant Director (Tech.) – Maximum 35 years
- Planning Assistant – Maximum 35 years
- Assistant Grade-II (UDC) – Maximum 28 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview/test being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- For UR/OBC Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/PH/ExSM Candidates – No application fee (exempted)
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment by NEFT/transfer to National Capital Region Planning Board, Bank account no. 53048557394 IFSC-SBIN0030203,State Bank of India, SME Branch, Connaught Circus, New Delhi. Or, offline through Demand Draft in favour of the “NCR Planning Board” payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply for NCRPB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Member Secretary, NCR Planning Board, 1st Floor, Core-IV B, India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. The last date for submission of application is 26 August 2019.
|Official Notification PDF Download
|Application Form PDF Download
|Official Website||Click Here|