NEET PG 2019 was conducted on the 6th of January 2019, and those who appeared for the exam should check the official website of NBE. The NEET PG 2019 answer key will have answers to all the questions asked in the 2019 NEET PG entrance exam. Therefore, by checking the NEET PG 2019 official answer key, candidates get a fair idea of how much marks they will obtain in the entrance test. In case, a candidate is in doubt with the responses, he/she can also challenge the NEET 2019 answer key available on the official website of NBE.
How to Download NEET PG 2019 Answer Key
Here are the following steps to download the NEET PG 2019 Answer key:
- To view the NEET PG answer key 2019, visit the official website of NBE.
- On the homepage, click on the link available to access the NEET PG Solution Key 2019
- Enter the Registration number and Password, and click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- NEET PG answer key 2019 will appear on the screen.
- With the help of the answer key, check and compare your probable scores.
How to Challenge NEET PG Answer Key 2019
If any candidate is dissatisfied with the responses, then he/ she can challenge the NEET 2019 answer key. For this, candidates are required to submit INR 1000 (per question) in an online mode within the stipulated time frame. Candidates can follow the steps given below to challenge NEET PG answer key 2019.
- Visit the official website of NBE, i.e. www.nbe.gov.in and click on ‘Key Challenge’ link.
- Login by entering the Registration Number and Password
- After entering the details, select a question for the challenge and click on “Submit”.
- Next, select the answer and give your justifications for the answer, and click on the ‘Confirm’ tab.
- For challenging the NEET PG 2019 answer key, pay the requisite fee of INR 1000/- (per question) in online mode.
Marking Scheme of NEET PG 2019 Answer Key
The marking scheme of NEET PG 2019 is as follows:
- For each correct response, candidates are awarded four marks.
- There is negative marking for every incorrect response. One mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
- No negative marking is applicable for unanswered questions.
- For Correct answer: +4 marks
- For Wrong answer: -1 mark
- For No answer: 0
Significance of NEET PG 2019 Answer keys basis of Cutoff marks
The cutoff marks are calculated for find and select the qualified candidates are allowed into selection procedure. The cutoff scores are depending upon the various factors for declaring the candidates cutoff scores compared with all candidates who are attended the NEET 2019 examination. The various factors of NEET PG cutoff marks, the points are mentioned below:
- No of seats available in the admission for NEET 2019.
- No of applicants attended in the examination.
- Difficulty level of exam based on the Question paper.
- Top scores obtained by merit candidates.
- Reservation statics basis of the Institutions.
- These factors are used to declare the cutoff marks, candidates who are clear the cutoff marks they are eligible for next round of selection process.