Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the results of National-Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) 2018. This year, as many as 12, 69, 922 candidates appeared for the national level medical entrance exam and 7, 14,562 have qualified the exam for admissions to MBBS and BDS courses. Among the qualified candidates, Kalpana Kumari has bagged All India Rank 1 with 691 marks followed by Rohan Purohit and Himanshu Sharma who have secured AIR 2nd and AIR 3rd respectively with 690 marks each. The qualified candidates have been issued NEET 2018 Score Cards mentioning their marks in each subject of the examination.
The candidates who have qualified NEET 2018 will be attending the counselling which will be conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for 15% All India Quota for admissions in all deemed and central universities of India. And also the qualified candidates can secure admissions for 85% state quota seats which will be conducted by all state/UT at their state level. NEET Merit List 2018 will be prepared on basis of the results of the qualified candidates. The counselling schedule of NEET 2018 will be announced soon by CBSE.
NEET 2018 Results:
Candidates can check here how to check NEET 2018 Result to know their qualifying status for the exam.
- Visit the official website of CBSE NEET 2018 i.e. https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
- Go to the ‘Online Services’ section and click on NEET UG 2018 Result
- On clicking it, candidates will be directed to a new window, where they need to log in with their credentials i.e. NEET 2018 Roll Number and Date of Birth and click on ‘Submit’ button
- The candidates will be able to see their NEET 2018 score card which mentions –
- Candidate’s details
- Marks scored in each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- AIR rank for 15% Quota and category rank
- Cut off Percentile and Cut off Scores as per the guidelines of Medical Council of India (MCI) and Dental Council of India (DCI)
Key Features of NEET 2018 Results: