NEPA Jobs 2019: North Eastern Police Academy, Meghalaya (NEPA) is a Regional Police Training College (Government of India) under the ministry of home affairs. NEPA is shaping police officers for equitable, effective and sensitive policing. NEPA has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Computer Programmer, Cook, Canteen Attendant, Mali (MTS). The interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 02 December 2019.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 02 December 2019
North Eastern Police Academy Vacancy Details:
- Computer Programmer: 01
- Cook: 01
- Canteen Attendant: 01
- Mali (MTS): 01
Eligibility criteria for Computer Programmer and Other Jobs:
- Computer Programmer: Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science from any recognized university OR B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from any recognized university.
- Cook: 10th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board and knowledge of cooking dishes in kitchen with atleast 02 years of experience in any catering firms.
- Canteen Attendant: 10th Passed from any recognized board and must have qualified in trade test.
- Mali (MTS): 10th Passed or equivalent from any recognized board or institution and must have qualified in trade test.
Age limit: Maximum 30 years for Computer Programmer, 18 – 25 years for Cook, Canteen Attendant and Mali (MTS).
Pay Scale: Rs. 44,900-142,400/- (Computer Programmer) and Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- Cook, Canteen Attendant, Mali (MTS)
Official Notification PDF
Application Form PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for North Eastern Police Academy
Interested candidates are required to present for walk-in-interview and written test on 02 December 2019 along with dully filled application form and copies of all educational, experience and other certificates in original as wells as their photocopies at North Eastern Police Academy, Umsaw, Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya. The candidates need to appear in written test on 02 December 2019.