NHB Recruitment 2021 Notification: National Housing Bank (NHB) has released the notification for Assistant Manager (Scale 1), Dy Manager (Scale 2) and Regional Manager (Risk Manager) on its website i.e. nhb.org.in. NHB Bank Manager Online Application is Available from 01 December 2021 to 30 December 2021.
A total of 17 vacancies are available of which 14 vacancies are for Assistant Manager, 2 for Dy Manager and 1 for Regional Manager.
The board will conduct online exam for the candidates who successfully apply for NHB Recruitment 2021. Candidates can check more details on National Housing Bank Recruitment 2021 below:
- Starting Date of Online Application - 01 December 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 30 December 2021
- Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination for Scale- I and II only - 10 days prior to the Examination
- Exam Date for Scale- I and II - only January/February 2022
- Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II - only February /March 2022
- Download of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV - March /April 2022
- Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV - March /April 2022
- Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV - April /May 2022
National Housing Bank Vacancy Details
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) - 14
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) - 02
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager) - 01
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) - Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of
SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) - Graduate in any discipline and 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager) - Graduate degree, with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute and 2 years of experience.
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) - 21 years to 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) - 23 years to 32 Years
- Regional Manager (Scale 4) - 30 Years to 45 Years
Selection Process for
Selection for the Post will be done through i.e. online examination and interview for JMGS-I (AM) and MMGS-II (DM) and for SMGS-IV (RM) through two tiered processes i.e. shortlisting and interview.
How to apply for National Housing Board Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested can apply online from 01 December to 30 December 2021 by visiting official website of NHB i.e. nhb.org.in.