National Health Mission, Assam Job Notification: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has invited applications for the post of Medical Officer & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 September 2018.
Last Date of Application: 20 September 2018
National Health Mission Vacancy Details
- Training Consultant: 01 Post
- Medical Officer (MBBS): 300 Posts
- Programmer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 07 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 10 Posts
- Urban Health Coordinator: 02 Posts
- Zonal Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
- ASHA Programme Manager: 01 Post
- State Programme Coordinator, NCD: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer & Other Posts Job
- Training Consultant: MD/DNB (Gynecology & Obstetrics).
- Medical Officer (MBBS): MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Programmer: M Tech/ MCA/ BE (IT)/ BE (Comp Sc)/ MSc (IT)/ MSc (Comp Sc)/ DOEAC B Level or equivalent.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE (Section–A & Section–B) in civil engineering from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 60% Marks.
- Clinical Psychologist: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy in Medical and Social Psychology or Masters of Philosophy in Medical Health and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India.
- Urban Health Coordinator: MBA, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development with a minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience in the field of community health/ medical health/ community development programmes or related fields. Persons having added qualification such as diploma / certificate in Public Health/ Health Programme Management/ Hospital Administration or related areas will be preferred.
- Zonal Engineer (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering or AMIE (Section-A & Section-B) in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks.
- ASHA Programme Manager: Post Graduate Degree (Full Time) in Health Management/ MSW/Public Health Management/ Rural Development from a reputed institute with minimum 3-5 years post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- State Programme Coordinator, NCD: MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College and registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/ Assam Medical Council (AMC).
How to Apply for the NHM, Assam Medical Officer & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of NHM at https://nhm.assam.gov.in/ and apply for the post on or before 20 September 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz