NHM Bihar Recruitment 2021: State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) has published the notification for 6-month Certificate Course in Community Health. Fresh or working GNM/B.Sc candidates can apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 on SHSB official website - statehealthsocietybihar.org. The last date for NHM Bihar CHO Registration is 04 February 2021.
Candidates who successfully complete this course will be recruited as Community Health Officers (CHOs) at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC's). NHM Bihar will conduct an online exam for the eligible candidates. The candidates must score atleast 30% in order to qualify in NHM Bihar CHO Exam.
NHM CHO Course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to strengthen Sub- Centers as Health & Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
The Certificate Programmes will be conducted by IGNOU.
- Starting Date of Online Application and Fee – 15 January 2021 from 10 AM
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application and Fee – 04 February 2020 till 06:00 PM
NHM Bihar CHO Vacancy Details
Total Post - 859
- UR - 50
- UR(F)- 27
- MBC - 191
- MBC(F) - 70
- BC - 33
- BC(F) - 18
- SC - 223
- SC(F) - 48
- ST - 04
- ST (F)- 02
- WBC - 49
- EWS - 94
- EWS(F) - 50
NHM Bihar CHO Salary
Rs. 25,000/- per month & upto a sum of Rs. 15,000/- subjected as incentive measured against indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Govt. of India
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Bihar CHO Posts
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) fiom a recognised Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised University/ Institution) OR
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar OR
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar
NHM Bihar CHO Age Limit:
- Minimum Age - 21 Years
- UR & EWS - 42 years
- BC/MBC (M&F) - 45 years
- UR (F) EWS (F) - 45 yrs
- SC/ST (M & F) - 47 yrs
Selection Process for NHM Bihar CHO Posts ?
The selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Computer Based Test (CBT) and Document Verification/ Screening process as per ToR and as per decision of State Health Society,Bihar.
How to Apply for NHM Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 ?
The eligible and interested candidates can apply online at State Health Society Bihar website (statehealthsocietybihar.org)from 15 January to 04 February 2021.
- UR, BC, MBC & EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar domicile, Female & Divine Body candidates of all categories - Rs. 250/-