National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan) Job Notification: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Visual Disabilities (Divyangjan) has invited applications for the Section Officer, TGT, Music Teacher, Mobility Instructor & Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 20 October 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 20 October 2019
NIEPVD Section Officer, TGT, Music Teacher, Mobility Instructor & Other Vacancy Details
- Section Officer (Admn): 01 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English): 01 Post
- Music Teacher (Instrumental): 01 Post
- Mobility Instructor (Reserved for Woman & SC): 01 Post
- Primary Teacher: 02 Posts
- Narrator Artist: 01 Post
- Braille Instructor: 01 Post
- Proof Reader: 01 Post
- Technician A.C.: 01 Post
- Lady Nurse: 01 Post
- Project Coordinator Braille Council of India & North East: 01 Post
- Consultant (Administration & Accounts): 01 Post
- Assistant Production Manager: 01 Posts
- Graphic Designer/Page Makers: 02 Posts
- Assistant Production Manager (Braille): 01 Post
- Hardware and Networking Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Coordinator: 01 Post
- Female Physical Education Instructor (PEI): 01 Post
- Lecturer (Teachers Training Centre - Primary level): 01 Post
- Information Technology and Assistive Technology Educator under project: 01 Post
- Research Investigator (Unreserved) under project: 01 Post
- Carpenter: 01 Post
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Streotype Operator (Data Entry Operator): 03 Posts
- Copy Holder: 02 Posts
- Mason: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Section Officer, TGT, Music Teacher, Mobility Instructor & Other Job
- Section Officer (Admn): 1. Degree from a recognized University
- Eight Years Secretarial experience of which at least two years in a supervisory capacity in a Govt. department/Autonomous Body or Educational Institution .
- Knowledge of Govt. of India Rules relating to personnel matters and General Administration.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English): 1. Second Class Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject and in aggregate including elective and language in the combination of subject as under:-
- i) For TGT (English) - English as an elective subject at Degree level.
- Four years integrated course in Special Education for Visual Impairment from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks in the concerned subject
Diploma in Teaching the Visually Impaired (Secondary Level) or B. Ed. Special Education (Visual Impairment).
- Proficiency in Bharati and Standard English Braille Grade II.
- Music Teacher (Instrumental): B.A. Degree with Music as one of the subject from a recognized University.
Higher Sec. with any one of the followings:
- Sangeet Visharad Examination of the Gandharava Mahavidyala Mandal, Bombay
- Sangeet Vid. Examination of the Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidhalaya, Khairabad (M.P.)
- The Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti (Academy of Music) Allahabad.
- Sangeet Visharad Examination of Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidhya Peeth, Lucknow (Previously, Norris College of Hindustani Music, Lucknow)
- Final Examination of the Madhva Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Lashkar, Gwalior
- Highest Examination of Baroda state school of Music
- The Final Examination of Shankar Gandharava Vidyalaya, Gwalior.
- Sangeet Ratan Diploma awarded by the Director, Department of Education M.P. (or the new diploma/degree awarded by the concerned agencies/institutions in lieu thereof)
- More details see official website http://nivh.gov.in/index.php.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 20 October 2019.