National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Job Notification: National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) has invited applications for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor posts. Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2020.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 03 March 2020
National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I and II): 59 Posts
- Associate Professor: 13 Posts
- Professor: 04 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–11 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Professor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- As prescribed in Schedule 'E' of National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT) Statutes (Amended 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India No. 651, dated 24 July 2017), link for the same is available on the website http://www.nitsri.ac.in.
- All New Entrants shall have PhD in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have Ist class in preceding degrees. New entrant means a candidate who is not existing faculty of NIT Srinagar (J&K)[as per clarification no. 5 of GOI, MHRD, F.No.33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 16th April, 2019.]
- In case Ist class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University/Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/University will not be considered / allowed for determination of eligibility.
- In case the applicant has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale then certificate issued by the authorized signatory of the University/Institute to the effect of having secured Ist class in such degree must be attached.
- Applicants, who have acquired essential qualification (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if degree is offered by National University/Institute of respective country and/or offered by Institutions which are in QS / THE World Ranking up to 500 for the post of other faculty positions. Age Limit: Beyond 60 years.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply for National Institute of Technology Srinagar (NIT Srinagar) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2020.