NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020: NITI Aayog is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Officer/ Research Officer, Economic Officer, Director & Deputy Director-General. Candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the aforesaid posts on or before 24 December 2020.
A total of 39 Vacancies will be recruited in various departments. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection criteria before applying to any post. Candidates can refer to this recruitment notification for their reference.
- Last date for submission of application: 24 December 2020
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Officer/Research Officer - 13 Posts
- Economic Officer - 12 Posts
- Director - 11 Posts
- Deputy Director-General - 3 Posts
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Research Officer/Research Officer - Masters' Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
- Economic Officer - Post Graduate Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a University.
- Director -Masters' Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Passed in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineers (India) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two Years).
- Deputy Director-General - Masters' Degree in any discipline or MBBS or Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
NITI Aayog Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
- Senior Research Officer: Rs. 125000/- Consolidated
- Research Officer: Rs. 105000/-Consolidated
- Economic Officer -Rs. 85000/-Consolidated
- Director -Rs. 215900/-Consolidated
- Deputy Director-General - Rs. 265000/-Consolidated
How to apply for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 24 December 2020. Candidates are advised to read carefully the instructions before applying online. They are also required to upload self-attested supporting documents as sought in the online applications form. Candidates can refer to the provided links for their reference.