Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Job Notification 2021: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Specialist Doctor and GDMO. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 May 2021.
Engagement of Contract Medical Practitioners (Specialist/GDMO) on full time contract basis on Alipurduar Division, Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR),
- Walk-in-interview Date: 11 May 2021 from 11:00 am
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Specialist Doctor and GDMO Vacancy Details
- Ophthalmologist: 01 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Doctor and GDMO Job
- Specialist: The candidate should be a minimum MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Respective subject/field as a specialist and should be recognized by the Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): The candidate should be a minimum MBBS pass Degree from an institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council, or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory internship.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 53 years as on 01 May 2021.
- Specialist (full time): Rs. 95000 per month.
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) (full time): Rs. 75000 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 11 May 2021. The interested eligible candidates should send scanned copy of their application duly filled/signed as per the enclosed format along with requisite documents/certificates as mentioned in the application form through on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17.30 Hrs on 10 May 2021. For more details log on to www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. In the event of producing any wrong information/fake academic certificates/testimonial etc. the candidate will liable to be taken up under Govt. of Indian’s law in force.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles