NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is going to close the online application window today for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), Assistant Grade-1, Steno, Sub Officer and others at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site. All candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode at npcilcareers.co.in on or before the closure of the application. The online application was started on 3 November 2020.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Process has been started at npcil. A total of 382 vacancies will be recruited. The online application process will be continued till 24 November 2020. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
The corporation had released the short notice in employment newspaper (31 October - 6 November) for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), Assistant Grade-1, Steno, Sub Officer and others at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site.
Advt. No. RR Site/HRM/01/2020
Commencement of submission of online application: 3 November 2020
Last date for submission of online application: 24 November 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) - 1 Diploma Holders in Engineering/Science Graduates and Scientific Assistant/B, Scientific Assistant/C - 176 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)- 1 Post
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) - 4 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) - 5 Posts
- Steno Grade-1 - 6 Posts
- Sub-Officer/B- 1 Post
- Leading Fireman/A- 3 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno and other Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) - Diploma Holders in Engineering - Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Diploma in Engineering should be of 3 years duration after SSC / HSC.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates - B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) - Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Arts with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) - Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno Grade-1 - A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% Marks.
- Sub-Officer/B- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed SubOfficer’s Course from National Fire Service College.
- Leading Fireman/A- HSC (10+2) Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum of 50% Marks.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A - H.S.C.(10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy vehicle driving licence.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) - Diploma Holders in Engineering - 18 to 25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates - 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)/(F&A)/(C&MM)/Steno Grade-1 - 21 to 28 years
- Sub-Officer - 18 to 40 years
- Scientific Assistant/C - 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B - 18 to 30 years
- Leading Fireman/A- 18 to 32 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A - 18 to 27 years
Apply Online - activated
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria
The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT). i.e.Stage-1- Preliminary Test (1 Hour Duration), Advanced Test (2 Hours Duration).
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.