NRL Recruitment 2021 Notification: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) is inviting applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee, Assistant Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer. Eligible candidates can apply for NRL Trainee Recruitment 2021 through online mode on nrl.co.in on or before 13 August 2021.
Notification Number - 03/2021
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission - 24 July 2021
- Last Date of Application - 13 August 2021
NRL Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) - 10
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical) - 8
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Instrumentation) - 11
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) - 20
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil) - 6
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Computer Science) - 5
- Assistant Officer - 3 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NRL Graduate Engineer Trainee and Other
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Graduate Engineer Trainee - First class degree in concerned discipline with minimum 65% marks in aggregate
Assistant Officer- Commercial (Trainee) - 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) from a recognized University / Institute approved by UGC with a minimum 60% marks.
Assistant Accounts Officer: CA (Intermediate) pass. Bachelor's Degree in any subject from a recognized University/Institute approved by UGC with a minimum of 60% marks. 3 years post qualifying degree
How to Apply for NRL Recruitment 2021 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website 24 July 2021 to 13 August 2021 on official website - nrl.co.in.