OPSC Lecturer DV Schedule 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Document Verification Schedule for the Lecturer post in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges. All such candidates who have qualified for the Lecturer Post in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges against Advt. No. 01 of 2020-21 can check the document verification schedule available on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) - opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission will conduct the document verification schedule for the Lecturer posts in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges on 23/24 June 2021.
All such candidates who have qualified for the Lecturer Post in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges should note that they will have to bring the hard copy of online application form along with true copies of all certificates/documents as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates will have to bring the documents with original of the dame along with the duly filled in the Attestation Form which can be downloaded from the official website of OPSC. Candidates will have to submit the documents in person on the scheduled date and time as given on the official website.
Candidates can check the details OPSC Lecturer DV Schedule 2021 available on the official website. You can download the same also with the direct link given below.
Direct Link for OPSC Lecturer DV Schedule 2021 Notification
How to Download: OPSC Lecturer DV Schedule 2021 Notification
- Visit the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission i.e. http://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Go to the what’s New section available on the Home page of the website.
- Click on the link Notice relating to Verification of Original Documents in connection with Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in Ayurvedic Medical Colleges (Advt. No. 01 of 2020-21) given on the Home Page.
- You will get the PDF of the OPSC Lecturer DV Schedule 2021in a new window.
- You are advised to take Print Out of the same for future reference.