Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Jobs Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission, OPSC has invited applications for Group B Assistant Fisheries Officer Posts. All candidates with certain educational qualification can apply for these posts through the official site of OPSC at opsconline.gov.in.
Candidate should note that a total of 65 posts will be filled up through this recruitment drive under OPSC Recruitment Alert 2019.The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 18 September 2019.
Advertisement No. 05 /2019-20
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 19 August 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 18 September 2019
Vacancy Details of OPSC Recruitment 2019
Group B Assistant Fisheries Officer – 65 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have Graduate in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) from recognized University in India or abroad.
- Visit the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
Age Limits (as on 01 January 2019)
- 21-32 years
- Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for OPSC Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Career Assessment and Viva Voce being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Nil
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official application form (http://opsconline.gov.in) of the organization from 19 August 2019 to 18 September 2019.