Paradip Port Trust Job Notification: Paradip Port Trust has invited applications for the Area Controller/YM/YS posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 18 August 2020.
Paradip Port Trust an autonomous body under Ministry of Shipping invites applications from eligible Persons for a walk-in-interview for engagement of persons retired from Indian Railway/Major Port Trusts/PSU, on contractual basis for the post Of Area Controller YM/ YS to work in Paradip Port Trust.
- Walk-in-interview Date:18 August 2020
Paradip Port Trust Area Controller/YM/YS Vacancy Details
- Area Controller/YM/YS: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Area Controller/YM/YS Job
Retired persons having experience in railway operations from Indian Railway/Major Port Trusts/PSU. Age Limit: Max. 65 years.
Salary: Remuneration (consolidated) per month Rs. 35,000.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
- Persons may be called for walk-in-interview after initial scrutiny & No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) is payable for attending the walk-in-interview. Persons are required to send their filled in application as per the format along with necessary documents.
- After selection, the candidates may be instructed to undergo health checkup like vision testing in PPT Hospital.
- During interview, candidates shall produce original copy towards proof of retirement/pension book and experience certificate of Railway operation, if any, obtained from Railway/Port Trusts/PSU.
- The above engagement is purely temporary and terminable at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- No payment will be made for the days of absence from his duty and will be paid proportionately,
- He will be paid wages based on the certificate of the Sr. Manager (BD & TP), Traffic Dept.
- He shall not be allowed to avail any kind of leave except national holidays, if any, during the contractual engagement He will be for weekly off.
- He will be allotted with port Trust Quarter type) during the contractual engagement, subject to availability, on payment of usual house rent, water charges and electricity charges as applicable to port trust employees.
- He will be allowed for availing free medical consultancy at PPT Hospital for self only.
- He will maintain absolute integrity and devotion to duty & will be liable for penal action for misconduct or causing loss to port property attributable to him during the period of contract.
- The contract period is six month and extendable further based on performance. Management reserves the right to waive the age limits and / or experience criteria for candidates otherwise found suitable.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- For full details, please refer to the official website: www_paradipport.qov.in.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles