PGCIL Admit Card 2020 for Diploma Trainee Released @powergridindia.com, Download Powergrid NR 1 Call Letter Here
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the admit card of Written Test (Computer Based Test) for the post of Diploma Trainee. Candidates can download PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card from the official website - powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Admit Card 2020 for Diploma Trainee: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the admit card of Written Test (Computer Based Test) for the post of Diploma Trainee. All candidates, who have applied for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2020, can download Powergrid Admit Card from the official website - powergridindia.com.
PGCIL Admit Card Link is given below. Candidates can download their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
As per PGCIL Admit Card Notice, “The Admit Card should be downloaded along with Examination and CBT instruction on A4 (Portrait) paper. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate. Further, please note “Admit Card is valid only if the candidates’ photograph and signature are legibly printed in colour.”
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Exam is scheduled to be held on 17 December 2020 (Thursday) at Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Dehradun, Meerut, Roorkee, Patna, Kolkata and Hyderabad centres.
PGCIL Diploma Engineer Exam Pattern:
There will be MCQs in two parts.:
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc
1 mark will be given for each correct answer and 1/4 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
Candidates are required to score minimum of 40% marks subject to at least 30% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately (Minimum of 30% marks for reserved category subject to at least 25% marks in each Part-I & Part-II separately)
How to Download PGCIL Admit Card 2020 ?
- Visit the official website of PGCIL i.e.powergridindia.com
- Go to ‘Career Section’ and then click on ‘Job Opportunities’
- Click on the link - “Northern Region-I, Delhi Recruitment”given under Regional Openings at the bottom of the page
- Go to ‘Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil) in NR-I->’
- Click on ‘Click her to Log In’
- Click to download Admit Card and Login again using Registration ID(Application Number) and Date of Birth(DDMMYYYY)
The candidates should check the particulars viz., Name, Date of Birth, Category, Sub-category, etc. mentioned in E-Admit Card carefully and also their eligibility in all respects as per the Advertisement. The registered candidates may log query, if any, with Recruitment Help Desk Email: POWERGRIDNR1@gmail.com or Phone no.: 022 61087555