PGCIL Powergrid Job Notification: Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invited online applications for the post of Technical and Non Technical Apprentice in Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Pondicherry. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format from 21 February 2019.
- Opening Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 06 February 2019
- Last Date of Online Application at POWERGRID: 21 February 2019
PGCIL Powergrid Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 35
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering-10
- Graduate in Civil Engineering-03
- Graduate in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering-03
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering-08
- Diploma in Civil Engineering-02
Non-Technical Trade Vacancies
- Assistant (HR)-02
- Graduate apprentice/Assistant - Rs.15,000 per month
- Diploma Apprentice - Rs.12,000/-
- ITI -electrician - Rs.11,000/-
Eligibility Criteria for Technical and Non Technical Apprentice Posts
Candidates should posses Graduation/ Diploma/ITI in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
How to Apply for the PGCIL Powergrid Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website (direct link is given below)
from 06 February to 21 February 2019.