PGIMER Recruitment Notification 2021: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer (JE). Eligible and interested persons can apply online for PGIMER Recruitment from 09 April to 08 May 2021 on official website - pgimer.edu.in.
- Starting Date of Application - 09 April 2021
- Last Date of Application - 08 May 2021
PGIMER Vacancy Details
Junior Engineer (JE) - 7 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) - 3 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 4 Posts
PGIMER JE Salary:
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER JE Posts
Degree in respective branch of Engg. OR Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engg. from a recognized Institute.
18 to 30 years
Selection Process for PGIMER JE Posts ?
Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be called for online computer based test (CBT). The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiplechoice questions (objective type) shall be held on all India basis at examination cities mentioned in the succeeding paragraphs. Each question shall carry one (01) mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT. The venue and time of CBT will be as per the details appearing on the Admit Cards. Candidates will be informed about the availability of the Admit Cards through a notice which will be displayed on the PGIMER’s website.
How to Apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 for JE Posts
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online on ‘Recruitment link’ at Home page from 09 April to 08 May 2021.
- Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 800/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.
- For all others including General/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable.