PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2019: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Group B and Group C. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 22 November 2019.
- Opening date of online application: 22 October 2019
- Closing date for generation of Challan/Online Applications: 20 November 2019
- Last date for online application submission: 22 November 2019
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Public Health Nursing Officer – 2 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 78 Posts
- Assistant Dietician – 3 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
- Public Health Nursing Officer– Candidate should have a Degree in B.Sc. Nursing with 2 years of experience as S/Nurse in the teaching hospital.
- Nursing Officer – Candidate should have a B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute.
Assistant Dietician – Candidate should have a Degree in M.Sc.(Food & Nutrition)from a recognized University/Institution.
Data Entry Operator – 12thStandard pass or equivalent and should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour for Data Entry Work.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Apply Online Link
Selection Process for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidates for Group B and Group C Posts will be on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test. Candidates can check the PGIMER Recruitment 2019 official notification PDF for reference.
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Group B and Group C through the online mode on or before 22 November 2019. Candidates can take a reference of the official notification for more details and printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Fee for PGIMER Recruitment 2019
- General/OBC – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 500/-
- PWD – Nil